This one is simple to answer.
Our stress-free, intuitive management eApp puts you in the driver’s seat of your new market leading eApp’s uite. In it, you will manage all the resources that you need for any of your eApp’s. Additionally, you will be able to tweak your aApp’s cost-effectively by fully customizing the exact amount of resources, and storage your applications need at any given time.
Key features of our eApp environment Configurability
- Flexible Pricing Options: Pay As You Go pricing or prepaid monthly pricing plans available
- On-line Ordering and Immediate Provisioning: Order on-line and provision eApp’s in approximately 5 minutes
- Flexible computing resources and Storage: Completely customizable power, memory and storage (up to 2.5 TB) per eApp
- Clone eApps: Create ‘customer images’ that can be used to deploy copies of an eApp configuration
- Transfer eApp’s (with data) from Your Own eApp Space: Import and export eApp images (essential for compliant archiving)
- Immediate Start/Stop: Stop eApp at any time; spin up in seconds
- Zero Commitment: Transfer data out at any time
Broadmantle offers one of the best SLA‘s in the market.
Keeping your eApp’s live and making your Enterprise work, is important to us. And delivering to that is one of the many reasons why we’ve got 2,000 plus happy eApp’s customers. The other reasons are our:
- 24/7/365 phone support
- 30-minute response time promise – at no additional cost
- 99.99% eApp uptime
- Guaranteed 1ms latency between eApp’s.
Security & Compliance
Don’t let the pundits scare you. Your data and your customers’ data are invaluable, so we’ve ensured that our Cloud network is SSAE 16 attestation compliant (the highest levels of security compliance for datacenters). Additionally, we have security implemented directly at the IaaS layer in our Cloud datacenters. In short, our enterprise-class security contains several layers of protection that pro-actively safeguard your data. Most importantly, we are PRISM free.
- 69% running business-critical apps in the cloud (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Cloud News: OnApp Extends its IaaS Platform (datacenterknowledge.com)